MarketingProfs and the Content Marketing Institute partnered again this year to bring you the latest B2B content marketing industry survey. The fifth annual study includes findings from 1,820 North American B2B marketers and presents benchmarks, budgets and trends for the coming year.
According to the study, the secret to content marketing success is to document your content strategy and stick to it. It also uncovered that content marketers are creating more and more content but they still struggle to track ROI, especially when they don't document their strategy. You can read the full report for all the detailed findings.
In full Uberflip style, we created an infographic to highlight some of the key elements and help you digest the 40 page report in a glimpse. Here are a few of the key takeaways:
- If you want to be an effective content marketer, you need a documented strategy (not just a verbal one!) Tweet This!
- 70% of B2B marketers are creating more content than a year ago. Tweet This!
- Only 21% of content marketers say they’re successful at tracking ROI. Tweet This!
- As far as marketing tactics go, Infographics had the greatest increase in usage from 51% to 62%. Tweet This!
- LinkedIn is the most popular (and most effective) social media channel for B2B marketers. Tweet This!
- In person events are the most effective tactics for B2B marketers. Tweet This!
- More than half of B2B marketers plan to increase their content marketing budget in 2015. Tweet This!
Embed this infographic on your own website:
<a href="http://www.uberflip.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://mktcdn.uberflip.com/b2b-content-marketing-trends-2015.png" alt="B2B Content Marketing Trends for 2015" /></a>
About the Designer
Native of France, Quentin Zancanaro gained valuable experience in many graphic design areas and offers a versatile skill-set. As a Graphic Designer at Uberflip, Quentin focuses to provide creative and innovative assets to promote the Uberflip brand and communicate our message.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Francois Mathieu