In this week's Content Pros episode, our hosts Chris Moody of Oracle Marketing Cloud and Randy Frisch of Uberflip touch on reflections from their myriad interviews with experts: crafting a nuanced experience, managing assets, and constantly innovating.
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors:
In This Episode:
- How to provide the right experience for each channel
- The most important factors when determining whether to promote gated or non-gated content
- Identifying when you're innovating vs. following the "format"
- Why creating more nuanced content matters
- How globalization affects your content strategy
- Best practice marketing tools
- Why you should have a "librarian" on staff
- Chris Moody's Website
- Chris Moody's Twitter
- Randy Frisch's Twitter
- Uberflip Blog
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Blog
- B2B Marketing Tool, Oracle Eloqua
- Video Marketing Tool, Vidyard
- Social Media Management Tool, Hootsuite
- File Sharing Tool, Slideshare
Visit ContentProsPodcast.com for more insights from your favorite content marketers.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Randy Frisch