How To Sync A CTA With A HubSpot Smart List
With our HubSpot integration, you can sync your Uberflip Hub with your HubSpot Smart List to create intelligent lists of contacts for your campaigns.
When a new viewer arrives in your Hub, a cookie is placed on that lead’s computer. This cookie then tracks how that specific lead navigates through your Hub during this and all subsequent visits to your Hub. Once that lead has filled out a Form Call-To-Action (a box placed alongside your content in which a viewer can enter an email address), these viewing patterns are then synced with the email address that they have provided. This then gives you the ability to create campaigns that are sure to be meaningful for the right people!
Syncing a CTA with a HubSpot Smart List opens up a ton of possibilities, including:
- Knowing which contacts are highly engaged with your content.
- Sending new content, promotions & more to those that are most likely to be interested.
- Better understanding which demographics your content appeals to.
Follow the steps below to create your own CTA in Uberflip that feeds into your HubSpot Smart Lists!
1. To get started, you’ll first need to create a Smart List in HubSpot. Don’t be afraid to be as specific as you’d like – remember, it’s all about targeting the right prospects!
2. Authenticate your HubSpot account with Uberflip (My Account > Connected Services).
3. Enter your HubSpot API key (click here to generate yours).
4. Create a new CTA in Uberflip (Hubs > CTAs > +Create New CTA).
5. Select Form CTA, then select HubSpot from the list of services.
6. Customize your CTA by selecting which Smart Lists to link your CTA to, editing the messaging, specifying what information will be collected, and adjusting the design.
How do you use your HubSpot Smart Lists? Let us know in the comments below!
About the Author
With an M.A. in Communications & Culture and a strong passion for technology, Michael has found his home as a Marketing Specialist at Uberflip. Though focused on channel marketing initiatives, Michael is often called on for last-minute tasks or for help using Uberflip's software.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter