Marketing is a discipline with a lot of functionally specific excellence—and a good CMO will let them get on with their expertise. CMOs have to be able to explain the executive team’s needs to the marketing team and vice versa.
What we talked about:
- Why you should let the email marketer get on with sending email
- How Maria’s high points were also her low points
- The 2 pieces of advice for a senior marketer to jump into the executive team
- Mentorship vs. Sponsorship
- Balancing over 80,000 customers
Check out this and other episodes of The Marketer’s Journey on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Play!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Randy Frisch