Ilana Rabinowitz, Vice President of Marketing and Product Development at Lion Brand Yarn Company, joins the Content Pros Podcast to discuss how Lion Brand works with influencers to create and promote new products and engage with customers.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
In This Episode:
- How to create opportunities for your customers to engage and advocate for your company
- How direct communication with your customers can help grow your business
- Why free content can be incredibly valuable
- How to reach out to influencers and even allow them to influence your business
- How to build and manage an effective influencer program
Quotes from this Episode:
“As soon as every possible digital platform came along that made sense for us, we started to engage.”—@Ilana221
“You really don’t want to be left behind using the typewriter and the telephone”—@Ilana221
- Ilana Rabinowitz on Twitter - @Ilana221
- The Four Ways to Fix Your Broken Content Marketing - bit.ly/brokencontent
Visit ContentProsPodcast.com for more insights from your favorite content marketers.
About the Author
As President and CMO, Randy runs around daily between marketing, strategy, operations, sales and execution of Uberflip's awesomeness.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Randy Frisch