Salma Jafri, Video Content Strategist and Owner of Salma Jafri Media, joins the Content Pros Podcast to discuss why and how she starts her entire content strategy with video first.
Special Thanks to our Sponsors:
In this Episode:
- Why a video first content strategy means building your entire content strategy out from and around video
- How focusing on help, hero, and hub content leads to a stellar content strategy model
- Why upcycling content means starting with the richest format and letting content spin-off from there
- The false content myth of "One Video to Rule Them All"
Quotes from this Episode:
“It’s essentially is a three-part strategy which hinges on help, hub, and hero content.” — @salmajafri
“As long as you are consistently answering your audience’s questions, then you can develop help content.” — @salmajafri
“Any social media platform rewards you for bringing an audience onto the platform.” — @salmajafri
“The power of YouTube playlist is that people binge-watch videos.” — @salmajafri
“Stats are showing that a lot of people are watching YouTube in place of TV at prime time.” — @salmajafri
- Salma Jafri on Twitter: @salmajafri
- Salma Jafri Media on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and LinkedIn
- Be The Media
Visit ContentProsPodcast.com for more insights from your favorite content marketers.
About the Author
As President and CMO, Randy runs around daily between marketing, strategy, operations, sales and execution of Uberflip's awesomeness.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Randy Frisch