The process of content marketing can be defined by a four pillar system: Creation, Experience, Distribution, and Insights. Marketing teams must have the people, processes, and tools in place within each pillar of the framework in order to effectively execute their content marketing strategies, but many teams fail to fulfill all four pillars.
Do you know where your efforts are lacking?
In this webinar, we're joined by four marketing leaders from Kapost, Integrate, and Radius (each representing an area of the four pillar framework) who share their top tips for improving your content marketing processes and technology.
You will learn:
- The 4 Pillars of Content Marketing framework
- Actionable tips for improving your content marketing process
- How to identify technology gaps in your content marketing software stack
- Kapost Content Planning Templates
- How to Choose Content Marketing Software for Your Organization
- The Ultimate Guide to Content Experience
About the Author
Yoav is the co-founder and CEO at Uberflip and is responsible for driving the mission, vision, and goals of the company. He spends considerable time working with his team to continuously delight and surprise Uberflip's customers.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Yoav Schwartz