Creating a consistent flow of high-quality content is a challenge for even the most experienced content marketers. But you can't fix that problem by forcing yourself and your team to come up with a daily tide of amazing ideas — Walt Disney himself couldn't hurdle that creativity obstacle.
Instead of reinventing the wheel time and time again, you should create more versions of the wheels you already own. This is the magic of "content atomization" and it's the secret strategy of some of the world's best marketers.
In this webinar, Jay Baer from Convince & Convert shows you exactly how it's done, including:
- How to plan for atomization from the concept stage
- How to choose where and how your atomized content is deployed
- How to unify content and social media in an editorial calendar that is atomization-friendly
- How to use curated content to boost your atomization success
- Are We Too Busy for Great Marketing? [Blog Post]
- Planning Your Content Marketing: Bricks vs. Feathers [Blog Post]
- Hug Your Haters by Jay Baer
About the Author
As VP Marketing, Hana enables her team to focus on an incredible customer experience combined with a metrics-driven approach, so Uberflip can truly understand its customer's needs.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Hana Abaza