Our fearless hosts, Chris Moody of Oracle Marketing Cloud and Randy Frisch of Uberflip, take over the mics this week on the Content Pros Podcast to talk about how to improve upon one of the top predicted trends of 2016: sales enablement.
In This Episode:
- Why “micro-marketing” is a new requirement for the job
- How marketers can help your sales reps
- How to create and use an asset catalog to your advantage
- How to increase communication and transparency between your sales and marketing teams
- Creating and using best tools to help your sales reps
- How to effectively use multi-purpose content hubs
- Oracle's The Future of Modern Marketing: 2016
- Jive Collaboration Solutions
- Box Collaboration Tool
- Uberflip's Email Embedding Tool: Shout
- Enterprise Sales Tool: Outreach
Visit ContentProsPodcast.com for more insights from your favorite content marketers.
Learn more about Uberflip's new sales enablement feature, Sales Streams!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Randy Frisch