Any way you slice it, nurtures are a demand generation staple but are not often seen or shared. It's no wonder marketers say their nurtures aren't performing.
Best B2B Lead Nurturing Examples
Searching for examples of B2B lead nurturing programs is a frustrating and fruitless experience. So we did the heavy lifting for you and tracked down some of the best examples of how other marketers are nurturing their prospects and customers. We also included some of our own nurture programs to encourage others to pull back the curtain and share.
you might also like:
- The Experience Disconnect: 2021 B2B Marketing Report
- Content consumption paths: The key to journey acceleration
- How to Measure the Success of Your Lead Nurturing Campaign
Here are some of the B2B lead nurturing examples you'll see:
- Sigstr's Welcome Nurture
- Uberflip's Post-Asset Nurture
- Gordian's Full-Funnel Nurture
- AdRoll's Bottom-of-the-Funnel Nurture
- Wistia's Email Drip Course
- Uberflip's Re-engagement Nurture
- Blackbaud's Product-Line Nurture
- Drift's Competitor Nurture
- Canva's Onboarding Nurture
- Optimizely's Post-Webinar Nurture
- Uberflip's Multi-Day Content Reveal
We hope you find something of value in our Ultimate Show-and-Tell slide deck and are inspired by this compilation of B2B lead nurturing examples... so much so that you re-examine and maybe even revamp your own!