Our product and development teams are hard at work, building, improving, and updating our platform to allow organizations like yours to create amazing content experiences.
Each month, we release new features, enhance existing functionality and fix bugs that we find through the help of amazing marketers like you.
Here are the updates for July and August:
We've removed the Primary User restriction on the Integrations section of the Account Settings menu. This allows users who are not the Primary User to now also use features in this section (provided they have the appropriate permissions), including the ability to view and generate REST API credentials.
Added improved internal capabilities to help debug Hub customizations made with custom code.
- Improved structured data meta tags on video content pages to help Google to better understand the content of those pages.
- Fixed a potential XSS vulnerability in the CTA Editor.
- Fixed a bug where tags containing the ampersand (&) symbol were creating (and linking to) a tag named "&".
- Fixed a problem where navigating between Flipbook pages was not working if the user has the uBlock Origin adblocker is installed.
- Fixed a bug where copying a Marketing Stream to create a Sales Stream sometimes resulted in an error.
- Fixed a bug where adding tags by pasting in a list of tags separated by commas could sometimes create duplicate tags and cosmetic issues with tags.
- Fixed an issue where the source campaign value for some contacts in Pardot was being set as "Uberflip", even if a value already existed.
- Fixed an issue where the source value in HubSpot was being set as "Other campaigns" when a visitor landed on a Flipbook Item page.
- Fixed a bug with the Create Stream REST API endpoint where the endpoint was ignoring input on some boolean-type (true/false) type fields, always setting the value to "false".