Even if you've hired the most coveted talent for your marketing team, it doesn't always translate into success.
This is especially true for B2B marketing teams, where each function of the team plays a very specific role in moving your potential buyer down the funnel. However, for quickly growing B2B organizations, finding the right people for your marketing team is only the beginning — you also have to focus on providing your team with the tools and tactics that they need to succeed.
Assembling a results-driven B2B marketing team that can help your organization meet its growth goals is no easy task. In this webinar, Uberflip's Hana Abaza and LeadGenius' Lena Shaw explain how they manage the growth of their respective teams.
- How to find people with the right skill set for your B2B organization
- How to assemble the tools and tactics you need to set your team up for success
- How to measure and track your team’s performance
- 13 Essential Traits to Look For When Hiring Your B2B Marketing Team
- Time Audit Chart
- 7 No BS Tips for Hiring Your Growth Marketing Team
Low on B2B marketing resources? Learn how to make more content with less effort in our free webinar.
About the Author
Hana is the Head of Marketing at Shopify Plus.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Hana Abaza