Our product and development teams are hard at work, building, improving, and updating our platform to allow organizations like yours to create amazing content experiences.
Each month, we release new features, enhance existing functionality and fix bugs that we find through the help of amazing marketers like you.
Here's everything we released in May:
Updated Native PDF Viewer
We have updated our Native PDF Viewer to offer more functionality, better accessibility, and increased performance for your ebooks, white papers, presentations, and other PDF content.
Click here to learn more about this release!
Migration To Amazon Web Services (AWS)
To support our growth and continuous improvement around the availability of our platform, Uberflip will be migrating from our current data centers to Amazon Web Services (AWS) by July 1, 2019. This change will allow us to take advantage of new technologies and architectures to increase the speed of delivery, innovation, security, and operations of our product.
Click here to learn more about this change and what it means for your team.
- Streams can now import significantly more content from RSS feeds (200 items, up from 50)
- Improved the automated email sent to new Uberflip users
- Fixed some issues that were being caused by ad blockers, including: loading animations (spinners) that wouldn’t disappear; some Show Beside CTAs not appearing; tile thumbnails not being displayed under Related Content, and the AddThis integration sometimes not appearing.
- You can now delete Hubs in which archived Streams exist.
- Fixed an issue where the menu item to copy a Stream was visible to users who didn’t have all the necessary permissions to complete the action. Now, the menu item is only visible to users who have all necessary permissions to copy a Stream.
- Fixed the 500 error that would sometimes occur when deleting or enabling/disabling a redirect rule.
- Fixed a bug where the Recommendation panel would sometimes not appear in Safari, or would not animate smoothly (slide-in) in Chrome.
- Fixed an issue where Flipbooks would not flip between pages properly for visitors with Ghostery installed when Google Analytics is enabled on the Hub.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong canonical domain was set on Items that appeared in multiple Hubs if both Streams had the force self-canonical option enabled.
- Standalone HTML Flipbooks will now fill the entire display area when viewed in fullscreen mode. Also, the minimize button should now always appear in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a timeout that could sometimes happen when importing content from Vidyard.
- Fixed an issue where content counter fields in Eloqua were being recreated after being deleted without the user clicking the button to recreate them.
- Stream Item counts will now display correctly after archiving, then unarchiving the Stream.
About the AuthorFollow on Linkedin More Content by Rahim Lalani