Strategic selling starts with trust. And when someone chooses to work with a marketer at an agency, they’re pretty much putting their job into your hands.
What we talked about:
- Selling strategically versus selling functionally
- What it’s like selling people’s brains and problem-solving abilities
- If you write a novel about only having 60 days to live, you gain a new outlook on life
- How Andrea stepped away from her job to work on a passion project for a year
Check out this resource we mentioned during the podcast:
- Andrea’s debut novel, Sixty Days Left
Check out this and other episodes of The Marketer’s Journey on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and Google Play!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Randy Frisch