Event marketing can be incredibly challenging, but with the right strategies & people to help you along the way, events can drive great ROI.
Today SnapApp’s Senior Marketing Manager, Michael Powers, gives us tips for planning and sponsoring awesome events. How do you know if you're ready to host your own event? What should you look for in a sponsoring partnership? Are there any dos and don'ts for booth manning? Michael will answer all of these, plus more!
Michael is the Senior Marketing Manager at SnapApp. His past 4 years in B2B Marketing has been spent as the Event Marketing Manager at Marketo, and the Coordinator of All Things Buzz at Dun & Bradstreet, NetProspex. He is a food lover and frequent traveler. He channels his undying energy, outgoing personality, and events know-how to the marketing industry. Michael graduated from UMass Amherst with a degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Event marketing is going through a renaissance & proving worth as a lead generation machine
- Questions to answer before you build your own event:
- How much are you willing to spend?
- Are you OK with a non-ROI-driving event?
- What to focus on before, during & after the event
- Where do you begin when planning an event?
- Determining if sponsoring events is right for you
- How to evaluate a sponsorship opportunity
- Tips for driving people to your booth
- Creating your event A-team
- Dos & Don'ts of manning a booth