Our calendars may have recently flipped to 2016, but that doesn't mean that everything from 2015 is passé.
In fact, there's still much we can learn about the state of B2B content marketing from last year's content. What better format to learn from than infographics?
Have a look at some of the best B2B marketing infographics from 2015 below, and join the conversation by tweeting your favorite findings!
This infographic from OpenView Venture Partners emphasizes the unignorable power, popularity and effectiveness of B2B content marketing.
- 91% of B2B marketers use content marketing.
- 55% of B2B organizations plan to increase their marketing budget in the next 12 months.
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those that do not blog.
The first step of successful B2B marketing is having a strategy in place. This infographic from Smart Insights outlines seven effective strategies for B2B marketers, and how to implement them.
- Only 51% of marketers align content to company characteristics.
- Only 27% of B2B leads are sales-ready when generated, so lead nurturing is essential.
- Less than half of B2B marketers use analytics effectively.
This infographic from Bizible uses data derived from the 2015 State of Pipeline Marketing Report, which assesses the state of affairs surrounding the B2B marketing and attribution space.
- 74.6% of marketers have an attribution model.
- 55.2% of marketers use a single-touch attribution model.
- 72.4% of marketers selected the easiest attribution option (or they didn't know why they chose their model).
Learn from the best in the B2B biz! This infographic from DNN includes some of our favorite B2B marketing blogs, including:
Low on resources? Content curation to the rescue! This infographic from Inboundli discusses the effectiveness of B2B content curation.
- 82% of B2B marketers curate content.
- 92% of B2B businesses curate content for social media channels.
- Marketers suggest sharing 10 posts per day to increase visibility.
How is content marketing competing with traditional advertising for B2B businesses? Marketo seeks to find the answer in this excellent infographic.
- Producing engaging content is one of the biggest challenges facing content marketers today.
- B2B marketers allocate approximately 26% of their total marketing budgets to content marketing.
- Social media (excluding blogs) is one of the most used content marketing tactics used by B2B businesses.
B2B marketers use an average of 13 content marketing tactics. That's a lot, especially for smaller teams. This infographic from Fresh Perspective offers a fun look at the "top dogs" of B2B content formats so you modify your content strategy for greater success.
- 77% of B2B buyers think that case studies and testimonials are the most influential types of content.
- B2B technology buyers rely on white papers during every stage of the sales cycle.
- Webinars are one of the most effective B2B content marketing tactics.
Stay on top of all the latest content marketing trends. Subscribe to the Uberflip Hub!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Victoria Hoffman