Couldn't make it to The Uberflip Experience this year? Fear not! We'll be publishing a few of the best sessions on the podcast. Get notes for this talk plus all other UFX sessions, courtesy of Unbounce.
This humorous and insightful presentation from Ron Tite, Founder & CEO of The Tite Group, highlights how organizations, and the individuals within them, win the battle for time – live from The Uberflip Experience.
Named one of the “Top 10 Creative Canadians” by Marketing Magazine, Ron is an award-winning writer, advertising creative director, and highly sought after public speaker.
Montreal-born and Second City trained, Ron started The Tite Group 3 years ago with a vision to build a company that creates content people want to engage with – not have to engage with.
- The world is changing, so how does this change how we interact with customers?
- How do we compete with other content taking up our customers' time?
- Don't take the scenic route
- Identify time-sucking maggots
- Be a rebel with a cause
- "A principle is only a principle when it costs you money."
Your stories are more important than your data
Adding value for your customers
Be a rockstar
Connect with Ron: