When you're a marketer, every day is Valentine's Day.
Think about it. Every day, you're trying to find new and special ways to impress your one and only: your target audience. Once you finally get through to them, it's up to you to keep the romance alive.
But it's not like this is a one-sided relationship. If you continue to impress and treat your customers right, they'll fall more in love with you, too... so much so that they'll start parading their love to the world. And voila! You've landed in a beautiful, lifelong partnership.
Since every day is Valentine's Day between your brand and your customers, we thought we'd use Valentine's Day as an excuse to celebrate another important set of relationships: between fellow marketers!
So, how can you show the coworker, agency partner, or influencer in your life that you care?
1. Tell them straight-up.
2. No, really... tell them straight-up.
3. Tell them how they make you feel in "social" situations.
4. Show them that you'd go the distance. Even if there was no progressive profiling.
5. Present them with a double entendre.
6. For just one day of the year - just one - share something with them that's NOT a Google Doc.
7. Compare them to your favorite type of content.
BONUS: If all else fails, there's always poetry.
Send your own Valentine's eCard in minutes!
Follow these 5 easy steps:
- Download the ZIP file containing your templates.
- Pick your favorite and fill in the To: and From: lines using the text tool in PowerPoint.
- Save your eCard as a GIF or JPG.
- Share your eCard via Twitter with your favorite coworker/marketer/influencer to spread the love! <3
About the Designer
Native of France, Quentin Zancanaro gained valuable experience in many graphic design areas and offers a versatile skill-set. As a Graphic Designer at Uberflip, Quentin focuses to provide creative and innovative assets to promote the Uberflip brand and communicate our message.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Victoria Hoffman