Strategic selling starts with trust. And when someone chooses to work with a marketer at an agency, they’re pretty much putting their job into your hands.
What we talked about:
- Selling strategically versus selling functionally
- What it’s like selling people’s brains and problem-solving abilities
- If you write a novel about only having 60 days to live, you gain a new outlook on life
- How Andrea stepped away from her job to work on a passion project for a year
Check out this resource we mentioned during the podcast:
- Andrea’s debut novel, Sixty Days Left