Are you interested in becoming a contributing writer for Uberflip’s Hub? Great! We’re excited to start working with you. In order to ensure your article adheres to our editorial guidelines (and is something our audience will love), please read through the following requirements first.
What We Write About
When it comes to the content we accept from contributors on our blog, we’re most interested in publishing articles on the following topics as they relate to content experience:
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Automation
- Account-Based Marketing
- Sales Enablement
- Content Marketing
Content Formats We Publish
As a guest author, we want you to provide a unique perspective on one of the above-mentioned topics. In order to do that in a way that makes sense for our target audience, we ask that you please approach your article using one of the following angles:
- Strategic benefits of specific marketing practices, relating to the topics listed above
- Best practices for executing particular marketing initiatives; how marketers can see ROI from these initiatives
- Summaries of research findings, conducted by you or other industry thought leaders
- “How-to” articles that speak to your own experiences or expertise
- Occasional thought leadership pieces
Our audience consists of smart, tech-savvy B2B marketers who know the basics—so think about intermediate to expert level content. They have career focuses in content, demand generation, sales enablement, account-based marketing, strategy, and digital.
Submitting a Pitch
Before you start writing your article, we want to make sure we’re on the same page. Please send a pitch to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Three topic ideas. For each, include a quick introduction of how you would approach the topic, and 3 bullet points summarizing your main points for each
- Who you are, and why you’re in an ideal position to write about this topic
- How the topic is of interest to Uberflip’s audience
Writing Your Article
Convey valuable information to the reader. All contributors are expected to create highly useful and relevant pieces that offer actionable advice, thoughtful analysis, or well-informed opinions that educate our audience.
Don’t be afraid to put your personality into the piece. In fact, we encourage it! We suggest you keep it casual, yet educational.
All references, statistics, and research should be cited by linking to the original source. We welcome you to include images, charts, and graphs if they help tell your story, but don’t forget to include the original source link if they aren’t yours.
Review (and please follow) our style guide found at brand.uberflip.com.
Articles must be original content written by you, and not published elsewhere.
Please be transparent when communicating your affiliation to any businesses mentioned in your article.
Content types we don't accept: Case studies, press releases, and infographics
If you feel like there’s something we didn’t answer, please reach out to email@example.com.