We on the Uberflip Customer Success Team love hearing from our amazing Customers. We get a lot of questions every day from eager Customers looking to make the most of our digital publishing solution. Though we’re always here to chat on the phone or answer your emails, we realize that there are other ways to provide great assistance as well. This is why we’ve worked hard to provide a comprehensive Knowledge Base for our Customers to easily reference as they become masters of our platform.
The Knowledge Base is a testament to our appreciation of your feedback. We listen to every question and comment we receive and build our articles around what our Customers need to know. For those unfamiliar with our Knowledge Base, here’s an overview of what you’ll find and how it can help guide you.
1. Profile Options: Here you can login with a new or existing Customer Success profile. Doing so will make it easy to contact us, check/modify existing inquiries and of course give our amazing service a great rating!
2. Navigation: Quickly jump to our Knowledge Base articles, send us a message or check up on an existing request.
3. Quick Links: Easily jump to a section of the Knowledge Base.
4. Search: If you don’t feel like exploring the different sections, use keywords to quickly find what you’re looking for.
5. Forums: These are where you can find all of our support articles. We have grouped them into different forums based on various topics. These cover all aspects of our service, from your Account settings to enhancing your Flipbooks to analyzing your content’s performance. Our current forums are:
- My Account
- The Basics
- Enhance your Reader and Publication
- Promoting and Distributing
- Access Control
- Viewing your Publication
- Stay Up to Date!
Each article contains a walkthrough of a certain Uberflip feature. They are very easy to follow, often including steps in both text and picture format. Many of our articles even have an accompanying video showing the process in action! To best experience our knowledge base, click here to check it out today!
About the AuthorFollow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Michael Keshen