Does your resources center kind of...suck?
You're not alone! Resources centers are often the "forgotten stepchild"* when it comes to a website, with little attention paid to them beyond maintenance. Which means a lot of great, valuable content is at the mercy of ho-hum design and a poor user experience that makes finding what you're looking for harder than it has to be.
Well, we hate seeing your content go to waste -- and we bet you're not too thrilled about it either. Which is why our next webinar on Wednesday, June 18th is all about making your resources center un-suck.
Or rather, "How To Fix Your Boring Resources Center."
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Incorporate your resources center as an essential part of your website
- Centralize and organize all of your content marketing
- Foster continuous engagement with your content
- Self-manage your resources center (without pestering any developers)
- Get more leads with your resources center content
RSVP here to join us on Wednesday, June 18th at 2pm EST and learn how to bring your resources center to life. Can't make it? No problem -- we'll send you the recording afterward.
*Apologies to any stepchildren we might have offended. We're sure you're very loved and never forgotten about. ;)
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Hayley Mullen